Welcome to Friendship Force of the National Capital Area. We are affiliated with Friendship Force International. Learn more about Friendship Force International.
On this site you can find information about:
- our club,
- our calendar of activities, (also, scroll down this page to see a list of planned activities; click the items for detailed information)
- past journeys,
- future journeys,
- materials from presentations and workshops,
- how to join,
- our bylaws, and
- information on how to contact us.
Our club covers a large geographic area, including the:
- District of Columbia;
- Virginia and Maryland suburbs; and
- Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia.
We welcome members throughout this area and schedule events with the dispersed nature of our membership in mind.
Plans for Future Events
August 1: National Friendship Day Happy Hour at 7:00 p.m. on Zoom
July 14: Bastille Day Happy Hour at 7:00 p.m on Zoom
August 17: Picnic and tour at Brookside Gardens in Maryland.
Tour at 10:30 a.m., picnic at noon.
September: Visit to Glenstone Museum. Tentative date is September 26th and will include lunch in the cafe.
October 27-November 2: Inbound journey from Seattle. Karla Timmons and Margie Johnston are the is journey coordinators.
November: Annual Meeting — we hope this will be in person. More details in the fall.